School Header

School Header
Books and so much more!

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Something to look forward to...

The Chaos Walking trilogy was one of the first series of dystopian fiction I ever read. For some reason I had always persuaded myself that sci-fi or future themed books were just not my thing. The brilliant writing of Patrick Ness, his original ideas, the way we understand and feel the emotions of Todd through NOISE, the adventure, the twists and turns and yes the sadness all make for a brilliant read and changed my view of dystopian fiction. It is yet another series about good and evil, but this one really packs a punch. 

So the film is due out later this year and here is the trailer as a wee taster. We have multiple copies of all three books in the library. If you can, read them first!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.