School Header

School Header
Books and so much more!

Monday 4 June 2018

Poet workshop

 S3 Students were treated to a visit by Scottish novelist and poet Sophie Cooke to help inspire them with their creative writing for the Scottish Studies Award.

Pupil comments 
" I learned a different strategy to write a poem. I enjoyed getting inspired to write things about Scotland"
" I enjoyed when we had to write just whatever comes into your mind"
"I enjoyed our group discussion about what Scotland means to different people"
"I liked hearing the poems and the use of the Scot's language"
 "I really liked how it made me think deeper about Scotland and what I like about it"
"I learned how to start my own poems"
"I enjoyed the poems and the video"

And there were so many more positive comments. Thank you so much Sophie Cooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.